Thursday, March 31, 2011

Week 18: So Hungry

Steph is Knittingsamurai on Ravelry
There is now an Expectant Knitter Podcast Group on Ravelry for discussion

And this is the week when Steph says sorry a lot.

Maja by Agnieszka Rupnik in Lion Brand Cotton Ease
Flamboyan by Stephen West in String Theory Caper Sock in colors Tavikki and Nerrivik. 
 Wanida socks by Cookie A in Aussie Sock colorway Peach Cobbler for the Round the Twist with the sock knit along for Sock Inovations by Cookie A. 
Blind Venus Socks for Steph using as a basis for this, Wendy D. Johnson's Slip Stitch Heel Basic Socks.  The yarn is Opal in the colorway Blind Venus.  
Steph's watching The Knit Girllls and listening to the Knitmore Girl's discuss after thought heels.
What to Expect When Your Expecting by Heidi Murkoff can be very helpful!
Bevis and Butt-Head as a nose reference.
Check out MacOban...

1 comment:

  1. First of all, your mitred square blankie is beautiful! I love the colors, and I love that you can remember what all the yarns were originally used for. That will make a really special blanket to have in your family.

    Second, I refused all those tests when I was pregnant for the very same reasons you cited. If there is nothing that can be done about the problems, then I'd rather not know. It wasn't like I was going to choose to terminate the pregnancies because of test results. And I figure the extra worry would not be healthy for me or the baby. And my hubby? Totally threatened to burn my copy of What to Expect multiple times. LOL

    ReplyDelete